Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rub the chicken with the adobo seasoning.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the ham and sofrito over a medium flame for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
- Then add the chicken pieces, cinnamon, salt and pepper, and return to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low allowing the stew to simmer for and additional 30 minutes.