Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Stewing Chicken
- 1 Small Tin tomatoes puree
- 1 Large Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 Pint Groundnut oil 1 Teaspoon thyme
- salt to taste
- 2 Cups water
- 2 red peppers (chopped)
- Wash and cut up the Chicken into segments. Season and fry in oil until the Chicken is golden brown. Remove and set aside
- Add the chopped Onion and pepper to the same oil and cook for about ten minutes stirring constantly
- Add tomato puree and stir vigorously to distribute it evenly
- Pour in about 1/2 cup of water and cook gently for about 5 minutes
- Put in the fried Chicken segments and add the rest of the water thyme and salt. Cover the saucepan and cook slowly over low heat until the Chicken is tender, adding more water as desired
- Serve with rice or boiled yam with green vegetables