Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 x 15-ounce cans Sloppy Joe sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 hamburger buns
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 4 to 6 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Stir in pepper and onion; cook 1 to 3 minutes. Add Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Cook over medium heat about 8 to 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Stir in rice; cook until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, spoon into hamburger buns.