Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 kg boneless chicken
- 400 g lemon juice
- 400 g olive oil
- 150 g crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 100 g cardamom powder
- 100 g cumin powder
- 100 g coriander powder
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 dash cloves powder
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Remove the skin from chicken.
- Cut chicken into quarters.
- Flatten the chicken pieces, marinated with all ingredients, keep them in the refrigerator over night (12 hours).
- Insert the meat on a shawarma spike on top each other.
- Grill on a shawarma machine or slice them and grill on top frying grill.
- Served as sandwiches or in a plate, served with garlic sauce, mint leaves and pickles.