Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1½ pounds)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium; add orange juice, vinegar, green olives, pimento, parsley, almonds, garlic and black olives to skillet.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
- To serve, arrange pepper and tomato over hot rice on serving platter.
- Top with chicken.
- Spoon sauce mixture over top.