Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 10 oz pkg precooked chicken sausage with apple, slice ½ inch thick
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup apple cider
- ½ cup bottled chutney, chopped
- mashed potatoes
- Sauté sausage in skillet until golden brown.
- Remove to a plate, keep warm.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Add onion, saute until slightly softened.
- Add apple, cook until slightly softened.
- Stir in cider, chutney and sausage, cook 10 minutes, or until onion is softened and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.