Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 10 oz pkg precooked chicken sausage with apple, slice ½ inch thick
- 1 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup apple cider
- ½ cup bottled chutney, chopped
- mashed potatoes
- Sauté sausage in skillet until golden brown.
- Remove to a plate, keep warm.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Add onion, saute until slightly softened.
- Add apple, cook until slightly softened.
- Stir in cider, chutney and sausage, cook 10 minutes, or until onion is softened and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.