Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- 8 oz green beans, halved
- 15 oz can baby corn, drained
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 12 oz pkg precooked jalapeno-flavored chicken sausage, sliced diagonally into pieces
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup chicken broth mixed with ½ tsp cornstarch
- cooked rice for 6 servings
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
Stir fry Edit
- Cook beans in saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain.
- Place corn, red pepper and beans in bowl.
- Add ¼ cup marinade, let stand 10 minutes.
- Saute sausage in oil in skillet until golden brown.
- Remove to plate, keep warm.
- Add vegetables and remaining marinade to skillet, sauté 4 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture, cook until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened.
- Add sausage, heat through.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.