Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- ⅛ tsp ground red pepper
- 8 oz green beans, halved
- 15 oz can baby corn, drained
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 12 oz pkg precooked jalapeno-flavored chicken sausage, sliced diagonally into pieces
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup chicken broth mixed with ½ tsp cornstarch
- cooked rice for 6 servings
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
Stir fry Edit
- Cook beans in saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain.
- Place corn, red pepper and beans in bowl.
- Add ¼ cup marinade, let stand 10 minutes.
- Saute sausage in oil in skillet until golden brown.
- Remove to plate, keep warm.
- Add vegetables and remaining marinade to skillet, sauté 4 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture, cook until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened.
- Add sausage, heat through.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.