Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups diced boned Chicken meat
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups clear chicken stock
- 3 quarts water
- 1 cup spring Onion, thinly sliced
Except for the spring onions, put all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 90 minutes over medium low heat. Stir occasionally. Garnish with spring onions when serving.