Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bake a cheesy chicken salad inside a tasty biscuit cup in a 30-minute meal for two.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Start to Finish: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 salad cups
- ¾ cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped toasted sliced almonds 
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- dash ground ginger
- 2 Pillsbury® Perfect Portions® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (twin pack from 15.4-oz package)
- sesame seed, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 2 jumbo muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir chicken, cheese, almonds, onions, mayonnaise and ginger until well blended.
- Press each biscuit to cover bottom and side of muffin cup.
- Spoon chicken mixture into biscuit cups.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown.
- ↑ To toast almonds, spread evenly on ungreased cookie sheet; bake at 375°F for 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 salad cup):
- Calories 370 | Calories from Fat 190 | Total Fat 21g (33% DV) | Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV) | Trans Fat 4g | Cholesterol 55mg (18% DV) | Sodium 570mg (24% DV) | Total Carbohydrate 24g (8% DV) | Dietary Fiber 0g | Sugars 5g | Protein 21g | Vitamin A (2% DV) | Vitamin C (0% DV) | Calcium (6% DV) | Iron (10% DV)
- Exchanges: 1½ starch | 2½ lean meat | 2½ fat
- Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.