Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cooked Chicken cubes
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 2 envelopes (2 tablespoons) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup double-strength chicken broth (cold)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- lettuce leaves
Soften gelatin in broth; heat in small saucepan to dissolve. Combine with Mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Add to rice mixture and mix thoroughly. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart mold or individual molds. Chill until set. Unmold onto lettuce leaves.