Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guests invariably like the taste and look of this menu so it is at the top of my list for entertaining. Serve with "parsley potatoes", "carrots and zucchini julienne" and a salad (both will be this file).
- From: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine by Betty Marks
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in a broiler pan.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned; remove from broiler.
- Place chicken, garlic, rosemary, wine and broth in a large saucepan.
- Cook and cook over medium heat about 30 minutes or until tender, turning once.
Nutritional information Edit
food exchange per serving: 3 low/fat meat exchanges calories: 176 cho: 75 mg; car: 1g; pro: 25g; sod: 130 mg; fat: 6g; souce: