Guests invariably like the taste and look of this menu so it is at the top of my list for entertaining. Serve with "parsley potatoes", "carrots and zucchini julienne" and a salad (both will be this file).
- From: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine by Betty Marks
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in a broiler pan.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned; remove from broiler.
- Place chicken, garlic, rosemary, wine and broth in a large saucepan.
- Cook and cook over medium heat about 30 minutes or until tender, turning once.
Nutritional information Edit
food exchange per serving: 3 low/fat meat exchanges calories: 176 cho: 75 mg; car: 1g; pro: 25g; sod: 130 mg; fat: 6g; souce: