Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pickled vegetables Edit
- 1 red sweet pepper cut in strips
- 4 tablespoons of parsley diced finely
- 4 cloves of garlic cut in halves
- 4 tablespoons of diced leeks
- 1 cup of vinegar of fruits
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ cup of salt
Chicken roll Edit
- 4 large chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 2 cups of ground pork
- aluminum foil
- 8 leaves of fresh, rinsed spinach
- 2 teaspoons of all-purpose wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of powdered black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Wrap the chicken breasts in plastic film and pound to extend them to twice their size.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix in pork, flour, black pepper, oregano and salt.
- Drain the liquid off the pickled vegetables (you may use it in other recipes or for a vinaigrette).
- Mash the garlic and incorporate it to the other vegetables.
- Put the chicken breasts on top of a piece of aluminum foil.
- Extend it making sure not to leave blank spaces.
- Extend the pickled vegetables mixture, making sure to cover all the chicken.
- Extend the spinach on top of the vegetables.
- Put the pork in the center and roll the chicken around it forming a roll.
- Wrap in the aluminum and seal very well.
- Bake at medium heat for about 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and unwrap (be careful not to burn yourself).
- Brush some oil and put in the oven at high heat until it is golden brown in the outside.
- Let cool down for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.