Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 2 servings.
- 150 g celery, sliced
- 100 g mushroom, sliced
- 100 g carrots, sliced
- 30 g onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 240 g tomatoes, peeled
- 150 g tomato sauce
- 2 g thyme
- 2 g oregano
- 30 g sugar
- 600 g chicken breasts
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- 90 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 20 g snipped fresh parsley
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
- Add celery, mushrooms, carrot, onion,and garlic.
- Cook till onion is tender.
- Cut up tomatoes.
- Stir undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano,thyme, and sugar into vegetables.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or till mixture is reduced to 2 cups.
Chicken roll Edit
- Meanwhile, skin, bone and cut chicken breasts lengthwise in half.
- Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap pound with a meat mallet to about ¼ inch thickness.
- In a bowl stir together ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Spoon about 1½ tablespoons of the cheese mixture on each chicken piece.
- Fold in long sides of chicken piece then roll up from short end place the chicken rolls, seam side down, in an baking dish, pour sauce over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake, covered for 40 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese ; bake 4 minutes more.
- Transfer to platter.