Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lowery Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package fresh mushrooms
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream chicken soup
- 2 large cans chicken white meat cooked and cubed
- noodles or rice
- In frying pan with small amount of butter sauté green pepper and mushrooms until peppers are tender.
- Add soup, sour cream, chicken and cheddar cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Mix with prepared noodles or rice and pour into casserole dish and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle cheese over top during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Return to oven to melt cheese.