Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- one Chicken cut into serving pieces
- a little oil
- bunch of green onions
- pumpkin tips
- cobs of corn
- 2 coconuts for cream
- salt to taste
- curry powder to taste
- Place Chicken in the pot with a little oil if necessary.
- Chop kaukau and place on top of Chicken.
- Coarsely chop green onion and add next.
- Coarsely chop pumpkin tips and add next.
- Peel and break corn to place on top of greens.
- Squeeze coconut milk over the meat and vegetables to cover.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Cook gently for 30–40 minutes.
- Add salt and curry powder.
- Serve as a meal.