Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vietnamese Chicken Porridge is a meat dish, very easy to prepare.
- 1/2 cup long-or short-grained rice
- 1 tsp. cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbsp. water
- 5 cups water
- 2 tsp. dry sherry
- 1/2 lb. corn-fed Chicken breast, boned and silvered
- 1 large green onion, finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- chopped fresh cilantro to garnish
- 2 tbsp. Nuoc Mam sauce, or 2 tbsp. Maggi liquid seasoning