- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
- Coat four pieces of heavy duty (12" square) aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place a quarter of chicken mixture in center of each piece.
- Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered over medium high heat for 15-18 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Carefully open each packet.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheeses.
- Seal loosely; grill 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.