Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- 3 chopped Spanish peppers (Thai peppers) or towards taste
- 5 dl fresh coconut milk
- Mix garlic, bay leaves, the pepper powder and the peppers in large a bowl to a thick mass and slowly add the coconut milk.
- Mix everything well.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and put in marinade, cover with plastic wrap and put the chicken approximately 12 hours in the frigidaire, turning the pieces regularly, so that it is well covered on all sides with the marinade.
- Add the lemon juice, butter and olive oil and heat on a medium-high fire.
- Use the marinade to sprinkle on chicken.
- Serve warm.