Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained (reserve ⅓ cup juice)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 1 cup raw carrots, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce and pineapple juice. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet or wok.
- Stir-fry vegetables until tender but still crisp.
- Add pineapple and chicken.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and cook until thickened.
- Serve immediately with hot cooked rice.
- A River of Recipes: Native American Recipes Using Commodity Foods by the USDA Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, public domain government resource—original source of recipe