Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves: 4, approx £0.75 per portion Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 250g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Bramley apples, quartered, cored and sliced
- 2 chicken breast fillets, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp pesto sauce
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the penne then cook for 10 - 12 minutes or according to packet instructions until tender.
- Whilst the pasta cooks, heat half the oil in a large frying pan, add the Bramley apple slices and sauté for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan; add the chicken and sauté over a high heat for 4 minutes until pale golden.
- Drain the pasta in a large colander then return to the pan, add the chicken and apple mixture and pesto sauce, then toss well to mix. Spoon into bowls and serve.