Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a wonderful tasting, easy to make dish that I will make often. I love stir-fries and I really enjoyed it. I did cut the recipe in half for just myself. I got the recipe from Taste of Home 2006 Annual Recipes and it was submitted by Kelly Baumgardt.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 each small green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- ¾ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, stir-fry the peppers, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until crisp-tender.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry the chicken and Cajun seasoning in remaining oil until juices run clear.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch, water, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken.
- Return pepper mixture to the pan; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Serve with rice if desired.