Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Tina at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch strips
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 bell peppers (red, green and yellow) cut into thin strips
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh jalapeno peppers
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil oven medium-high heat; add chicken and stir-fry until done and lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 15 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add bell pepper strips, sliced onion, cumin, oregano, and chilies.
- Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to combine well and serve.
Nutrition information Edit
Per Serving: Calories 174, Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 60 Mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Sodium 168 Mg.
- Food Exchanges: 3 low-fat meat, 1 vegetable.