Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a quick and easy dish my mother came up with, its quick to prepare, and is really tasty!
- 250 g Pasta
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 300 g Broccoli, cut into florets
- 300 g skinless Chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
pepper, to taste
- Cook Pasta to packet instructions (cut 1minute off the packet instructions for'al dente' however i like to give it the bite test to see if its perfect!).
- While the Pasta is cooking, steam or boil your Broccoli for about 15minutes, or to your liking, however i find a slightly softer texture is better with this dish.
- Grill the Chicken, I used a foreman grill, but you can broil, bake or fry it, as long as its cooked!
- Now this is the fun part, when everything is done, throw everything in a salad bowl except the Cheese, pour the olive oil on top (if you need more than 4tablespoons go for it, I didn't really measure it).
- Add pepper and Cheese.
- Serve warm, or chilled.