Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1½ cups uncooked bowtie pasta (or any other type of pasta)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 carrots, sliced thinly
- ⅓ can (about 10 ounces) chicken
- Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, In a medium saucepan, stir together soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, broccoli, garlic powder, and carrots.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir pasta and chicken into cream sauce and heat thoroughly.