Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Better Homes and Gardens menu: Chicken Parmesan 202 calories
- chicken breast, (about 2 ¼ pounds total), skinned, boned, and halved
- ½ of a 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning, crushed
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp flour, all-purpose
- ½ cup milk, skim
- 1 tbsp pimento, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl combine cheese and Italain seasoning.
- Roll chicken pieces in cheese mixture to coat lightly; set remaining cheese mixture aside.
- Arrange pieces in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan cook onion in hot margarine till tender.
- Stir in flour; add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir till bubbly; stir in drained spinach and pimento.
- Spoon spinach mixture over chicken; sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 °F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till tender.
Nutritional information Edit
- 202 calories.
- 30g pro.
- 4g carbo.
- 7g fat
- 77 mg chol.