- 6 boneless Chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 coup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- snipped Parsley for garnish
- Cook Chicken, soup and broth in crock pot on low all day long. One hour before serving, remove Chicken and cut into bite size pieces.
- Whisk sour cream and flour into remaining liquid in crock pot.
- Return Chicken to crock pot. Heat until thickened. Serve over rice. Can be doubled or tripled.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.