Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 2 medium cooking apples, cored and diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked chicken or turkey cubes
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 x 10¾ ounce cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook Apples, onion and celery in butter in large skillet until tender.
- Add chicken, rice, marjoram, pepper and soup.
- Mix thoroughly.Turn into greased individual casseroles or shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350°F 20 to 30 minutes. Remove cover; sprinkle with Cheese.
- Continue baking an additional 5 minutes