Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g chicken boneless
- ½ cup or more flour
- ⅓ cup Bisquick or all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp onion paste
- ⅓ tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- cooking oil
- rock salt
- black pepper as needed
- salt / tasting salt as needed
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- ⅓ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Make a fine flour paste by mixing with water, flour, mustard, salt, all the spices, and beaten egg.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Mix the pieces with flour paste and marinade for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry in heated oil until the pieces get golden color.
- Sprinkle rock salt before serving.