Yield: 1¾ cups
- 1½ cups chicken breast, cooked, minced
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (diet)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp hot sauce
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 dash paprika
- Combine chicken (which has been finely chopped), Neufchatel, onion, sherry, mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot sauce, and nutmeg in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a 2 cup mold coated with cooking spray (PAM).
- Cover, and chill overnight.
- Unmold onto a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
- Serve with Melba toast rounds or unsalted crackers.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 tbsp):
- 28 calories | 2.8 g fat | .3 g carbohydrates | 0 g fiber | 10 g cholesterol | 30 mg sodium | 27 mg potassium