Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 cups
- 1½ cups cooked chicken
- ½ cup cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- vegetable cooking spray (optional)
- lettuce leaves
- sliced red onion rings for garnish
- sliced ripe olives for garnish
- miniature rice cakes or Melba rounds
- Combine chicken, rice, brandy, onion, chives, Worcestershire sauce, salt, poultry seasoning and sage in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Shape mixture into round shape or fill small decorative mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Serve pate on lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with red onion rings and.
- Serve with chutney on rice cakes or Melba rounds.