Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe which was obtained from an estate sale. It was obtained with the purchase of the family collection from the Marcello Estate in Denton, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium potatoes washed but unpeeled
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts
- 1 cup small cubes of chicken
- 1 can sliced olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Wash potatoes then cut in half and leave skin on.
- Cook covered in microwave oven for 6 minutes on high. Potatoes should be only partially cooked and still be hard and crunchy when stuck with a fork.
- Grate potatoes.
- Preheat olive oil in large non stick frying pan on medium high heat.
- Place potatoes in an even flat layer in the pan to form the pizza crust.
- Cook uncovered for approximately 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to slide the crust onto a plate.
- Place another plate onto and flip over then cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Place cheese, artichokes, chicken and olives on top of pizza.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook covered until cheese melts and bottom of potatoes are brown.
- Season with salt and pepper then place on pizza pan and slice into wedges.