Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe was developed from a conversation overheard between two old ladies on a bus. Can be made ahead, can freeze.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Becky Schwender Capito
- Serves 4 to 6
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ⅓ cup hot barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 pounds chicken pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine marmalade, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, mixing well.
- Place chicken skin side up in a nine by thirteen pan lined with foil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake one hour, basting occasionally.
- Increase heat to 400°F and bake 15 minutes more.