Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless Chicken breasts or thighs (cut into coarse chunks)
- 1 Tablespoon oil, for frying
- salt to taste
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced 1/4" x 1" long
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, sliced 1/4" x 1" long
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon bottled fresh minced garlic, or equivalent fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Add onions and peppers to skillet and stir fry until tender-crisp. Return Chicken to pan and add garlic. Reduce heat to very low, cover and cook 5–10 minutes or until Chicken juices run clear. Watch closely so it doesn't burn.