Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbl Parsley
- 2 tsp Seasoned salt
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 34 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne
- 4 lrg eggs
- 2 x Chicken breasts, poached, skinned, boned, diced
- 1/4 cup Toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degreees.
- Combine broth and butter, and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in flour and seasonings.
- Cook, whisking rapidly, until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth, compact ball.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well until mixture is shiny.
- Stir in Chicken and almonds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Freeze after baking.