Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes (Cold 1 hour)
This recipe is a crowdpleaser!
- 6 cooked chicken breasts
- 6 cups of cooked or steamed broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cans of Campbell's Mushroom Soup
- 2 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix ingredients 3 - 6 together.
- Place the first two ingredients in a large rectangular baking dish. Spray with Pam Non-Stick Spray.
- Pour soup mixture on top of chicken and broccoli.
- Bake in preheated of on 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes.
- During the last five minutes of baking, add the cheese and bake until melted.
- Serve over white rice.