Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 chicken
- 1 large onion
- 2 full cups of palm hash (product of the extraction of palm oil)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ kg okra
- 1 eggplant chopped in cubes
- 1 slice of habanero chile
- Season the chicken with garlic, salt, black pepper, lemon or vinegar. Fry the chicken in 1/2 of the palm hash. Add the chopped onion, tomatoes and 1/2 of the okra and eggplant and the slice of habanero chile. When the chicken is almost done, add the remainder of the okra, eggplant and palm husk. When these are cooked, the muamba is ready to be served.
- Serve with palm oil beans, funge or rice.