Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 8/5/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup Bisquick
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 large chicken breast halves
- ⅔ cup chili sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- Brush bottom of 9x13 baking dish with oil.
- Mix Bisquick, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika and pepper; coat chicken.
- Arrange skin sides down in pan.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Turn chicken; divide chili sauce among breast halves.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until melted, about 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.