Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A delectable treat
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Crème of the Crop
- Makes 8 servings
- Bone and skin and split the chicken breasts; flatten each half to ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut cheese in 8 sticks.
- Roll chicken breasts around cheese and secure with toothpicks.
- Dip chicken rolls in egg and then bread crumbs.
- Heat butte to 325°F and brown chicken on all sides.
- Remove toothpicks and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.