Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It serves 4-6 persons.
- 1 Chicken
- 12 cups (2,400cc) water
- 1 1/2 cups rice (do not use Uncle Ben's)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 big Onion
- Dash of pepper to your desire
- Dash of cinnamon to your desire
- Wash and clean Chicken. Put the Chicken and the Onion in pot. Cover with water and bring to boil. Reduce heat.
- Simmer for 2–3 hours until tender. Reserve soup. Remove bones from Chicken. Cut into pieces and sprinkle with salt.
- Wash rice. Add 10 cups of soup from above. Cook over low heat for 1 hour, or until tender.
- Add Chicken meat to pot. Then add salt, pepper and cinnamon as desired.