Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tbsp shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 2½ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp dried thyme, crushed
- tomato, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 4 medium (12 oz total) boned skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ tsp instant chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup skim milk
- In a medium saucepan cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and celery, in a small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or till tender (keep pan covered).
- Stir in 1½ tsp of the lemon juice, half of the thyme, and ⅛ tsp pepper.
- Stir in tomato.
- Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Pound with a meat mallet till ⅛" thick.
- Repeat with all chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle chicken with ⅛ tsp salt and dash pepper.
- Spoon ¼ of the filling onto each chicken piece.
- Fold in the sides; roll up.
- Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Spray a med skillet with nonstick coating.
- Brown chicken over medium heat 3 – 4 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add remaining lemon juice and remaining thyme, bouillon granules, and ½ cup water.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken.
- Combine cornstarch and milk.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook and stir till bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove toothpicks.
- Cut chicken into ½" slices; arrange on top of sauce.
== Nutritional information Per serving: 174 calories | 28 g protein | 6 g carbohydrates | 3 g fat | 73 mg cholesterol | 192 mg sodium | 426 mg potassium