Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Anita at Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 4 (¼-pound) thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- ¼ cup marsala wine
- ¼ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until cooked through, about 3 mins on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 mins.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with the flour, stirring to blend.
- Add the marsala and broth; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 chicken cutlet with ¼ cup sauce)
- 164 Cal | 4g Fat | 1g Sat Fat | 0g Trans Fat | 66mg Chol | 430mg Sod | 3g Carb | 0g Fib | 28g Prot