Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 T. butter
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Marsala cooking wine (Holland House Brand)
- Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes.
- Turn chicken over; add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; simmer 15 to 20 minutes until juices run clear. Serve over cooked fettuccine, if desired. Serves 4.