Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1½ cups diced fresh mangos* (about 2 medium)
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine ¾ cup broth, orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch and Sugar in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add jalapeño, red pepper and remaining ¼ cup broth to skillet. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add mangos, onions, garlic and cinnamon.
- Return chicken to skillet; stir well. Stir in broth mixture.
- Cook over high heat about 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
- Serve over hot rice.