Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 12 chicken pieces (about 2½ pounds)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ¼ cup catsup
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place in lightly greased baking pan; bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in butter until tender. Add catsup, marmalade, soy sauce, broth and mustard. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chicken. Return to oven and bake 20 minutes.
- Stir in green pepper and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Serve chicken and sauce over fluffy rice