- Clean chicken and remove the skin.
- Make a smooth paste of yogurt, garlic, ginger, lime juice, cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms, peppercorns and the oil.
- Marinate the chicken in this for 6 hours.
- Bake the chicken in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 250°F (130°C). Put it aside.
- We need to get a tomato sauce.
- Cut tomatoes, put 'em in a pan (no water) and boil.
- When the quantity has dropped by half, strain through a fine sieve.
- What comes out of the sieve is the tomato sauce (this is hard work with a clumsy sieve).
- Take a pan, start heating the sauce, add the butter.
- When the butter is melted, add the white pepper powder, salt, fenugreek leaves and cream.
- Mix the chicken pieces into this sauce.
- You may like chopped coriander (cilantro) as topping.
- Serve hot.
- This works best with good rice (i.e. basmati).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.