Makes 2 servings
- 8 ounces chicken livers, cut in half
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ⅔ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/16 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 20 Red Grapes, halved and seeded (about ⅔ cup)
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- Cook livers and onion in butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat until brown, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine broth, sherry, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Add to livers; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sauce is clear and thickened.
- Stir in grapes and chives; cook until heated through.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice.