Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1½ pounds chicken livers
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup sliced Onion
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 x 14½- to 16-ounce can peeled whole tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cut chicken livers in half; wash and pat dry. Place flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag. Add livers, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat; saute livers, turning to brown evenly.
- Add Onion and sherry; stir to loosen brown particles.
- Add tomatoes, bouillon and water. Bring to a boil; stir. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over hot rice.