Makes 6 servings
- Cook chicken livers, celery, onions and mushrooms in butter until tender crisp.
- Add rice, broth, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Stir well.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff lightly with a fork.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.