Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 4 large or 6 medium chicken legs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander seed
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp honey, slightly warmed
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish and brush with olive oil.
- Combine spices and lemon zest in a bowl, then sprinkle and rub on chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Baste with pan juices and then drizzle with honey.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more, or until cooked through.
- Use bone-in chicken breasts instead of chicken legs.
- The spice mix is also nice to rub on roasting chicken or pork loin or leg roasts.
- Drizzle such roasts with the honey near the end of cooking so it does not scorch.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories 278 | Fat 15.8g | Carbs 23.8g | Sodium 1,425Mg | Fiber 5g