Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 to 10 Lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 Cups cooked diced Chicken
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1/3 lb Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (16 oz) canned tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/3 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3 T. butter or margarine
- 3 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10 oz) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in skillet. Saute' onions until transparent. Add Mushrooms, basil oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
- Blend tomatoes in blender or processor. Add to Mushrooms. Simmer while making cream sauce, adding more tomatoes if needed. Stir in Chicken.
- cream Sauce:
- Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in flour, cooking and stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add broth, stirring until thickened. Stir in half&half over low heat.
- Lasagna Layering:
- Spoon small amount of cream sauce in baking pan. Place 3 cooked noodles in baking pan. Add 1/3 of meat mixture and 1/3 of cream sauce. Sprinkle each layer with Cheese.
- Repeat with remaining noodles and sauces. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.